WTT Announces Schedule, Tickets On Sale Now For 2020 Season At The Greenbrier, July 12-Aug. 2
Coach Robby Ginepri
WTT Season: 3rd
Fort Lauderdale, Fla.
Right-handed (two-handed backhand)
- Played his second season of WTT and first with the Philadelphia Freedoms in 2015.
- Previously played for the St. Louis Aces in 2004.
- Career high ranking of No. 15 in singles (Dec. 2005).
- Has reached at least the fourth round of every Grand Slam (including the semifinals of the US Open in 2005).
- Has won three ATP singles titles (Newport '03, Indianapolis '05 and '09).